Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Monthly Archives: January 2024


I Suspect That I Am Not the Biological Father of My Child. Can I Disestablish Paternity?

By Laura A. Olson, P.A. |

In Florida, when you are not married to the child’s mother, you must establish paternity to be considered the child’s legal father. Once paternity is established, the father has equal legal rights and responsibilities as the mother does to the child. Unfortunately, sometimes, after a father establishes paternity by signing a voluntary acknowledgment of… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Can I Relocate With My Child?

By Laura A. Olson, P.A. |

Often, during or after a divorce, a parent will decide to move with their child for several reasons. Some parents move because of new jobs. Others move because they believe a change of location might provide a fresh start for them. And others relocate to be with new partners. However, in Florida, strict laws… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Free Case Evaluation
protected by reCAPTCHA Privacy - Terms